FAPPL is a midsized machining company located at Bhosari, Pune. FAPPL is primarily catering to the demand for machined components & manufacturing components for automobile assemblies. FAPPL has a diversified product range which has been developed in close coordination with OEMs namely TATA MOTORS Ltd. Pune, KLT AUTOMOTIVE TUBULER PRODUCTS LTD URSE, PUNE AND PANTNAGAR UTTRAKHAND, ASAL,PUNE. and Windals Auto, AMBA ENTERPRISES etc. FAPPL is an approved vendor & would be a supplier for various stamping components to the auto majors viz. TATA Motors Ltd, etc evidencing core technical capability and confidence posed by the customers.
Esteemed customer base
with vendor code of
major OEMs mentioned
● Precision power press lines .
● Setting up a well equipped High-Tech power press line with high accuracy.
● Capacities to production of sheet metal components ranging from 10 gm to 11kg .
● Standard Room equipped with conventional lathe(s) and latest 2 dimensional Inspection equipment etc.
● Already an ISO 9001 and TS16949 / 2008 certified company.
● FAPPL is managed by a team of professionals under the leadership of Mr. Deepak Phatangare with focus on total commitment to customer satisfaction.
The company is located in Bhosari , Pune. Pune is regarded as next Detroit of the Indian Auto Industries. Most of the giants viz. TATA Motors, Volkswagen, Bajaj Auto, Force Motors, Atlas Copco, General Motors, SEZ of Mahindra and Mahindra comprising of eleven different companies of heavy vehicles, Tractors, SUV, Cars, Jeeps, etc., Hyundai Excavators, Sany India, JCB, ZF Steering, Suzlon India, Mercedes Benz, John Deer, Dana Spicers, Eaton, TGL, Fiat, etc. are within close vicinity.
Present Industrial set
The company is operating in Production of sheet metal components and is putting up state of art manufacturing facility at Bhosari, Pune. The manufacturing plant is well equipped to offer integrated products range to the prospective customers.
√ FAPPL’s plant is located at Bhosari, Pune, spread over on 23,000 sq. ft. of land in MIDC , Industrial area, Bhosari, Dist. Pune, Maharashtra. The factory building includes construction of approximately 23,000 sq. ft. The construction area includes administrative block, Production shop, Standard room, electrical room, stores shed, etc.
With T. P. M. (Total Productive Maintenance) as a tool we expect to successfully meet the ever increasing demand & fulfill our obligation to our valued customers by delivering zero defect components and Just-in-Time (J. I. T.) basis at a competitive price.
√ Rationale for project
The unit located at
Bhosari , Pune is well
connected in terms of
road, rail and air
network. A majority of
the world’s leading
automobile and auto
is located in the
● FAPPL has well integrated manufacturing processes covering sub-assembling. Therefore, the unit has good potential to make enough value addition with flexible, diversified, high end, high margin product portfolio.
● FAPPL has potential to improve the realizations by manufacture of high end high margin products.
● The core technical competency of promoters will result in developing high end products/ enlarging the product range by providing customized products as per the specification of customers.
● The company is established suppliers to leading Automobile manufacturers and Mr. Deepak Phatangare is already associated with them.
Mr. Deepak B
aged 34 years, is the
chief promoter of FAPL.
He is an Management
Graduate with an
experience of more than
decade as an
Entrepreneur in the
field of automobiles ..
He has a successful
track record of
establishing Sheet Metal
Presently he is the Chairman & Managing Director of M/s Fab Auto Parts Private Limited which is a closely held company with a capacity of 6480 Ton per annum.
Mr. Deepak B Phatangare is known as the Customer satisfied man in the Auto Industry.
The Sheet Metal Components, is perhaps, one of the most important inventions in the history of mankind, the essential thing we are using those component regularly, on which the modern world moves towards progress. And progress, is best told in the story of Fab Auto Parts. The company began operations in 1991, with a vision to innovate - to continually reinvent the Sheet Metal Components into the driving force behind comfortable motion. The company is the flagship arm of Fab Auto Parts, which has operations in high tech manufacturing of sheet metal components. It is this vision for excellence that continually drives FAP to achieve increasingly higher goals in the future.
Start Of Operation - 1991
CMD - Deepak Phatangare
Director - Pratibha Deepak Phatangare
Business Category - Manufacturing & Marketing of Sheet Metal Components
Factory Location - J-150, MIDC Bhosari, Pune Area - 62000 Sq.Feet
No. Of Employee - 80
We have Land area of 62000 Sq. Feet, we are equipped with latest machineries of automobile industry. Our plant is compliant with global standards. We have work force of around 80 employees.
Talegaon - Chakan Road, Near
Hyundai India, Chakan
Total Area: 1,01,730 Sq. Ft.
Built up: 60,000 Sq. Ft.